Saturday, December 05, 2009

Today's blog has been postponed due to uncontrollable circumstances... it's Saturday night and I have cleaning to do >:(

>:(
>:(
>:(

In exchange of my absence please enjoy my skull made of number signs. I call her Skully. Once, when I was on training, I made a much more impressive Skully that took me two or three days to make. She filled several printed pages and had shading... all done with # signs:


......................................# ######
................................#.......................#
.............................#..............................#
...........................#...................................#
..........................#........###........###.....#
..........................#.......####....####......#
.........................#..................#................#
..............................#............##..........#
................................#..........##...........#
.............................. #............................#
.............................#......#.....#.... #........ #
............................#################

I had to replace spaces for dots in this blog because blogspot removed the repetitive spaces. Please use your imagination.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

it looked a little crooked in my reader, but quite skull-like on blog.

well done this week!