Monday, June 28, 2010


In these past three years, I've seen a lot of really cute things: first smiles, first hugs, first steps, first really big giggles. All are filed away in my brain for quick access during some of the less cute moments.
I have to say, though, this moment, this pushing of Elmo in the doll stroller, is right up at the top.

She's not just pushing him either. She's stopping every few steps to check on Elmo. If he's fallen over, she puts him back up very carefully. She pats his head. Sometimes she stops to stick her head in the stroller and whisper to Elmo, and then she gives him a quick kiss before toddling along again.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, yeah, that is pretty stinkin cute. Glad you're back!

Jenn said...

Thanks! I was away, and then getting back to normal took a while, you know, post-vacation. I'll try and be good blogger! :)